I believe InchiKey uses a 1 way hash (sha-256), so what you are asking for is
basically impossible. That is, to go from InchiKey to molecule requires already
having a table of molecules corresponding to the InchiKeys. There are various
services online that have such lookup tables for a large number of molecules
(e.g. NCI CADD resolver, PubChem).

-David