          1    tbl  Dry mustard
          1    tbl  Paprika
          2    tsp  Ground red pepper
          2    tsp  Onion powder
          1    tsp  Salt
          1    tsp  Ground black pepper
        1/2    tsp  Garlic powder
Method:
And without further teasing, here is the "Almost-Dreamland" reacipe
which was concocted by a writer for "Men's Journal" that is declared to
be very close to the real recipe by Ms. Bishop-Hall:
In a large saucepan, whisk together tomato puree and mustard until
smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low
and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve warm. Sauce may be
refrigerated for several weeks.
Note: I am not financially attached either to the Birmingham News (I do
have a subscription for which I pay) nor Dreamland Barbeque (though I
have been seen eating at both locations occasionally).

.
A friend is one who knows us, but loves us
anyway.*Angelique*