Popping in to say hello, and Happy Easter to everyone. I have been kindda out
of the loop here for awhile. I am still dieting and doing great so far. I am
down 55 lbs and wearing my old comfy size 12 jeans I never thought I would ever
wear again!  I am still doing my walking and its not a painful struggle
anymore. I look forward to having that time to myself. I can walk a fast pace
for an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoons and I feel great!
 Work is drawing to an end for me next month the 26th. Looking forward to my 2
months off. We plan another trip to Pierre, South Dakota again this summer. We
bought a Bayliner  ski boat last month that we are dying to get in the water.
Its been so cold and rainy here these past weeks, seems like Winter has come
back to us! Tuesday is was cold,windy,rainy,sleet,hail, snowed,then thundered
and lightening all in one day!!  Strange weather.
Well I guess I better get ready for bed now. I have to get up and get some of
the dinner cooked to take down to moms. Everyone be safe if you have to travel
tomorrow.  I will try and get back in the swing of things soon.
Happy Easter,
 Janet