Greetings.

I am an experienced mathematics educator and entry level IT troubleshooter. have
used, appreciated, and donated to AOO for years. In light of the need for help
to maintain the project, I would like to volunteer my time, particularly to:

* Work on bug reports and try to reproduce them
* Write or existing documentation, also with technical topics
* Help support new users
* Test the program and report problems

I am using AOO 4.1.3 on Windows 10x64, have experience in creating tutorials
with screen capture and screen casting, and checking for possible user errors
that lead to "bugs" (real or user generated).

Please let me know how I may be of assistance.

Best regards,

Dale P. Hawkinson