I am the very worst person to give any instructions for what to test - I wrote several of the patches that went into RC2. A programmer should not in any way control QA for their own work.

The greatest value would be if you could just open and edit copies of any documents you have lying around. Note that you should only work on copies, in case you do find a bug.

On 8/16/2017 8:43 AM, Claudio Ferreira wrote:
Hi

Patricia, have some automated test that I can run in my computer? I can run
tests for linux and windows.

Some instruction for QA?

Since now, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Claudio Ferreira

If you can do some testing, please do so and report any regressions
relative to 4.1.3.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Availability of AOO-4.1.4 RC2
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 11:19:15 -0400
From: Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com>
To: OOo Apache <d...@openoffice.apache.org>

Available for immediate testing are the source tarball and
community builds of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4-RC2.

As noted, these are Release Candidates and are not official,
GA releases, although based on testing, the could become so.
So PLEASE test these out!

You can find these gems at:

     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.4-RC2/

Cheers!
--
Jim Jagielski
On behalf of the Apache OpenOffice Project