Hi Ed,

After months of leaving this message in my Inbox for a further in-depth
read, I finally got time and motivation to go through this discussion on
"hard core NMR" and "physics theory", as you described it yourself...

This text is very interesting and instructive !

Thank you !

Séb  :)

Sébastien Morin
PhD Student