Hi Jens,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.  By searching the relax
directories, I found the files
./test_suite/shared_data/dispersion/KTeilum_FMPoulsen_MAkke_2006/acbp_cpmg_disp_048MGuHCl_40C_041223/relax_2_spins.py
and
./test_suite/shared_data/dispersion/KTeilum_FMPoulsen_MAkke_2006/acbp_cpmg_disp_101MGuHCl_40C_041223/relax_2_spins.py.
These may be what you are after and what the tutorial refers to.
Otherwise I would highly recommend looking at the scripts in
sample_scripts/relax_disp/.  Specifically the cpmg_analysis.py script.
This standalone script runs the analysis at two field strengths and
was run on real data (you'll find a copy of the script and data in the
Hansen/ test suite data directory).  I hope this helps.

Regards,

Edward