On 22 April 2016 at 20:43, Petr Padrta <pad...@ncbr.muni.cz> wrote:
> Hi Edward,
>
> OK,  I finally managed to create a bug report on gna with attached example.

Hi Petr,

Thank you for that.  For reference, the report is at
https://gna.org/bugs/?24601 .  I have taken your data and script and
created the following relax system test:

$ relax -s Relax_disp.test_bug_24601_r2eff_missing_data

I used this to catch the bug you saw and to fix all the issues.  Note
that it took a bit longer than normal as the first error you saw was
only one of 3.  I also had to update the Monte Carlo simulation error
analysis code, and the Grace plotting code.  I have committed the
changes:

    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/25955

When using this, please carefully check that all is working as
expected.  The system test now passes, however there might be other
strangeness (for example, check your Grace graphs for incorrect data
labels).  For any other issues you see, if you could create a separate
bug report for each, that would be appreciated.  As before, if you
could include truncated data and a script to replicate the issue, that
would be much appreciated as I could then create the system test to
help fix the problem.  The more bugs reported - from critical to
superficial - the smoother we can make the analysis process!  Even
confusing text messages by relax deserve a report.

For obtaining the code, if you need this soon, I would suggest
directly obtaining it from the source code repository:

    http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html#Source_code_repository

The reason is because there are a few newly introduced bugs that I
would like solved before we release relax 4.0.2.  So it might take a
few weeks before the new release is out.

Regards,

Edward