Hi Troels,

Additional question that I had, if you could also look into this as well on
Tuesday please. I have decided to try to write a script to automate this
whole process (since I won't be using the gui to do model free), and I've
come across a problem. I can successfully open up relax using openmpi, and
can load the pdb file, and assign all the spins and isotopes; however, it
appears it will only load one data file (the very first one I'll have
inputed in the script). I don't know if there is a problem with how I wrote
my script. Not only will it not load the rest of my data sets, it won't
actually run dAuvergne's protocol either, it'll just load the data set and
exit out of the program. Attached is the script I wrote for relax.

This is the output once relax has loaded

script = 'model_free_sample_script.py'
from time import asctime, localtime
from auto_analyses.dauvergne_protocol import dAuvergne_protocol
DIFF_MODEL=['local_tm','sphere','prolate','oblate','ellipsoid','final']
MF_MODELS=['m0','m1','m2','m3','m4','m5','m6','m7','m8','m9']
LOCAL_TM_MODELS=['tm0','tm1','tm2','tm3','tm4','tm5','tm6','tm7','tm7','tm8','tm9']
GRID_INC=11
MIN_ALGOR='newton'
MC_NUM=500
CONV_LOOP=True
pipe_bundle="mf(%s)"%asctime(localtime())
name="origin-"+pipe_bundle
pipe.create(name,'mf',bundle=pipe_bundle)
structure.read_pdb('2d9j.pdb',set_mol_name='hRGS7')
structure.load_spins('@N',ave_pos=True)
structure.load_spins('@NE1',ave_pos=True)
structure.load_spins('@H',ave_pos=True)
structure.load_spins('@HE1',ave_pos=True)
spin.isotope('15N',spin_id='@N*')
spin.isotope('1H',spin_id='@H*')
relax_data.read(ri_id='R1_Agnes',ri_type='R1',frq=599.642*1e6,
file='R1_Agnes',res_num_col=1,data_col=2,error_col=3)
relax_data.read(ri_id='R2_Agnes',ri_type='R2',frq=599.642*1e6,
file='R2_Agnes',res_num_col=1,data_col=2,error_col=3)
relax_data.read(ri_id='ssNOE_Agnes',ri_type='NOE',frq=599.642*1e6,
file='ssNOE_Agnes',res_num_col=1,data_col=2,error_col=3)
relax_data.read(ri_id='R1_NMRFAM',ri_type='R1',frq=799.642*1e6,
file='R1_NMRFAM',res_num_col=1,data_col=2,error_col=3)
relax_data.read(ri_id='R2_NMRFAM',ri_type='R2',frq=799.642*1e6,
file='R2_NMRFAM',res_num_col=1,data_col=2,error_col=3)
relax_data.read(ri_id='ssNOE_NMRFAM',ri_type='NOE',frq=799.642*1e6,
file='ssNOE_NMRFAM',res_num_col=1,data_col=2,error_col=3)
interatom.define(spin_id1='@N',spin_id2='@H', direct_bond=True)
interatom.define(spin_id1='@NE1',spin_id2='@HE1', direct_bond=True)
interatom.set_dist(spin_id1='@N*',spin_id2='@H*',ave_dist=1.02*1e-10)
interatom.unit_vectors()
value.set(-172*1e-6,'csa',spin_id='@N*')
dAuvergne_protocol(pipe_name=name,pipe_bundle=pipe_bundle,diff_model=DIFF_MODEL,mf_models=MF_MODELS,local_tm_models=LOCAL_TM_MODELS,grid_inc=GRID_INC,min_algor=MIN_ALGOR,mc_sim_num=MC_NUM,conv_loop=CONV_LOOP)

So it indicates that my script has loaded. However, after it loads the
spins from the pdb file, this is what happens after my first data set has
been loaded:

relax> relax_data.read(ri_id='R1_Agnes', ri_type='R1', frq=599642000.0,
file='R1_Agnes', dir=None, spin_id_col=None, mol_name_col=None,
res_num_col=1, res_name_col=None, spin_num_col=None, spin_name_col=None,
data_col=2, error_col=3, sep=None, spin_id=None)
Opening the file 'R1_Agnes' for reading.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['Residue', 'R1', 'Error'] is
invalid, the residue number data 'Residue' is invalid.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['1'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['2'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['3'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['4'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['5'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['6'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['7'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['8'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['9'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['10'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['11'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['16'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['17'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['18'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['21'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['22'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['23'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['26'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['27'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['28'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['31'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['40'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['46'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['58'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['61'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['62'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['63'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['73'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['76'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['79'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['81'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['82'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['85'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['94'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['97'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['99'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['106'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['115'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['121'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['126'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['127'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['134'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['135'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['136'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['137'] is invalid, the data is
missing.
RelaxWarning: The sequence data in the line ['139'] is invalid, the data is
missing.

RelaxError: The spin ID '#hRGS7:12' corresponds to multiple spins,
including '#hRGS7:12@N' and '#hRGS7:12@H'.
crowlab: [~/relax-4.0.2]>

As you can see, I have all 6 data sets set to load, but only the very first
one appears to do so, and after it loads, it just exits out of relax.
Again, I don't know if this is a problem with how I wrote the script. The
Relax_script1 is the one that I load up to run the whole thing. The model
free script.py is just the script it reads once relax has opened up.
Again, I can see all the spins are properly loaded, and the isotopes are
set. It just everything after the first data set that doesn't load. Thanks
again in advance.

Sincerely,
Sam