If you get different results, for the same setup, this is not good.
Not at all !

Have you run the full relax test suite after installation?

http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Installation_test

run it with:
relax -x

This takes about 1 Hour to run, and should not be used with multiple
processors.

Relax will test itself with thousands of unit tests and system tests, and
confer that all
results are the same.

If the system tests do not pass on each system, something fishy is going on.

This is the best line of defence against "systems" acting weird due to
software/packages etc. etc.

Best
Troels