Hi Edward,

I'm a bit confused to that. If the protein is a dimer, and the tumbling
decreases, will that not results in altered  relaxation data? Won't the
relaxation data average be higher, since it is relaxing slower due to its
increased size (tumbler slower in solution=slower relaxation back to
equilibrium)? Also, doesn't S^2 take into account the overall shape of the
molecule (as well as tensor type) in it's calculations? So won't a dimer
versus a monomer change the results just due to that?
So should I input both, read_mol=0 and read_mol=1? So
structure.read_pdb(file='cluster1_12.pdb', dir=None,
 read_mol=None, set_mol_name='hRGS4',
read_model=None,set_model_num=0,set_mol_num=1, alt_loc=None, verbosity=1,
merge=False)
So mol_num=0 will be for chain A and mol_num=1 for chain B?

Sincerely,
Sam