With my distribution hat on I'm wondering when KDE SC 4.6 will come out.

Aiming for our traditional end of January release, we would have a 5 1/2 month
cycle, which is appreciably shorter than what we have achieved during the last
2 releases due to slippages.  However if it is released later, it wanders into
the time period when distributions would be wanting to freeze their package
version numbers for their spring releases.

I know it's early but I'd like to do some long range risk planning that might
affect 4.6's release, and come up with a schedule promptly after 4.5.

Factors off the top of my head with my risk assessment:
* Qt releases - 4.7 should be well out and stable then.  LOW
* Camp KDE - will probably happen around this time, but doesn't have a
significant hacking component. LOW
* Sprints - is there anything big like a Tokamak in preparation for January?
I assume there will be an Osnabrueck KDEPIM meeting but I hope that will be
generating 4.7 work and PIM's focus in the 4.6 cycle will be on consolidation
after the 4.5 'tick' to Akonadi. MEDIM
* Development programs: I'm not aware of any dev programs like GSoC that will
be delivering around that time.  LOW

Will