I presume there would have to be actual government  action against the
congregation  first and then a RFRA defense would be appropriate..like the wash
D.C. case where it worked to maintain a feeding program.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2017, at 7:54 AM,
"jeremy.mall...@gmail.com<mailto:jeremy.mall...@gmail.com>"
<jeremy.mall...@gmail.com<mailto:jeremy.mall...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I am in contact with a coalition of congregations in Cambridge, Mass., that is
planning to offer sanctuary in line with the third scenario. I am unaware of
any examples yet, but I will be sure to drop a note here in case it does arise.

Jeremy Mallory

On Mar 28, 2017 at 5:31 AM, <Marty