Mary Anne, this amicus brief filed in the 4th Circuit Muslim ban litigation
will suggest many good possibilities:
http://www.robbinsrussell.com/sites/default/files/appellate_pdf/FILED%20CA4%20AMICUS%20BRIEF%20-%20IRAP%20v%20Trump.pdf

You might consider assigning the brief itself.

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 6:09 PM, Case, Mary Anne <mac...@law.uchicago.edu>
wrote:

> Students in my Con Law of Religion course want to devote a class to the
> Religion Clauses issues in the “Muslim ban” cases.  I would welcome
> suggestions as to what materials to assign, especially to a group that may
> not have other Con Law experience.

Ira C. Lupu
F. Elwood & Eleanor Davis Professor of Law, Emeritus
George Washington University Law School
2000 H St., NW
Washington, DC 20052
301-928-9178 (mobile, preferred)
202-994-7053 (office)
Co-author (with Professor Robert Tuttle) of "Secular Government, Religious
People" ( Wm. B. Eerdmans Pub. Co., 2014))
My SSRN papers are here:
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=181272#reg