In Fullprof such a situation can be handled by a set of linear restraints using
CHEMCOMP (see https://www.ill.eu/sites/fullprof/php/Fullprof_News_2002.htm).

However, in my experience such a setup refines extremely unstable and is prone
to oscillations, divergence and being stuck in false minima. This is true
already under ideal conditions, where the elements in question provide decent
contrast.

Fe, Co, and Zn are very similar in scattering power, so that I doubt that
reliable results could be obtained. This could be dealt with by doing either
neutron or anomalous diffraction, which would provide data sets with different
scattering factors.