I think this PR should be suspended for now, since more that a year has
passed since the date of the PR and many things have changed in the doc
(share) infrastructure; I will be reviewing the changes in the next week
and I hope to come out with the appropriate patches. I think we should
continue our work on rofug cvs server and come back here when we really