I'll make some summary results available, along the lines of what I posted
in the previous message.  Code, I'm not so sure.  Perhaps some Python
modules that I create along the way.

One of the more intriguing notions I'd like to explore is the effect of
incorporating influence scores into search results ranking.  Developers
looking for answers are probably going to find more useful information from
postings by the more influential participants in the forums.  Or at least
that's one of my assumptions, so I'm working toward that.

Nick