> I meant for your pages on your web site.  I did notice a few spellings
> of the word 'frequently'.

Ok.. i've made a spell cheking and fix some others too.. thanks.

> But mostly, thank you for waking this list up - we owe you.  There is very
> interesting data discussed in this list - or at least, it is interesting
if
> you've
> written a robot yourself (or want to).
>
> Steve

Yes, i've made the robot. I'm using an open source html parser written in
php, from a russian guy, http://anton.concord.ru/

The rest of the program, sockets, testing, etc, i've done it by my self.

My idea is to make a lot of webmaster tools, not only for broken link
checking, like reciprocal link verification, search engine spider
simulation, etc...