Dear friends and colleagues,

hereby some events during June. If you are around one of these cities, it would be great if you could attend.

1- My audiovisual installation *Là-bas...* for light and surround sound at the *ENERGIE WECHSEL II* exhibition curated by Dr. Uwe Rueth.

*OPENING*
Sunday 5th June 2016 -  12 pm

*Stichting IK*
Vlissingsestraat 239 a
4388 HC Vlissingen
Netherlands

*Exhibition* 5th June - 3th July 2016
Saturdays and Sundays: 12 - 5 pm  (CEST)
or by appointment.

More information:
www.stichtingik.nl <http://claudearobles.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2aee47058782e6b431b8c3f33&id=c9f6e800d9&e=ca281d8913>

*2- New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival*

USA premiere of my audiovisual composition:
/*Cologne: transformations*/

*Concert 29*
Saturday 18th June 2016, 2 pm
/Underground Theater/
Abrons Arts Center
466 Grand Street (at Pitt Street)
New York, NY 10002

More information:
http://nycemf.org/2016-festival/ <http://claudearobles.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2aee47058782e6b431b8c3f33&id=0afa8d1c09&e=ca281d8913>

3- ON GOING:*  L'IMAGE DU SON

*Exhibition of my audiovisual installation ZHONG inspired in the book by Gaston Bachelard: The Psychoanalysis of Fire.
*
**l'arteppes - espace d'art contemporain*

Place des Rhododendrons?Annecy, France

??More information:
?www.larteppes.org

best wishes,

Claudia Robles Angel

http://eepurl.com/b20sx1

--
rohrpost - deutschsprachige Liste zur Kultur digitaler Medien und Netze
Archiv: http://www.nettime.org/rohrpost