*** invitation for bbq and Freifunk talk ***

15th of June, 7 to 10 pm
neighbourhood of Berlin Pankow, Pistoriusstr. 23,

We talk about our Freifunk activities for free wireless mesh networks,
especially challenges we experience supporting the connection of refugee
hostels to internet, meanwhile about 350 in Germany :-)

And we want to discuss with you about internet access as human right as
well as the social impact of Freifunk technologies.

It's a potluck event, pls bring sth to grill ^^

All the best,
Peggy
@pegx_

--------
Internet Access is Human Right
http://pankow.freifunk.net

--
rohrpost - deutschsprachige Liste zur Kultur digitaler Medien und Netze
Archiv: http://www.nettime.org/rohrpost