Dear all,

we kindly invite you to the Critical Media Lab Basel's research
colloquium<https://www.ixdm.ch/events/colloquium/>. You can find the program of
the ongoing colloquium
here<https://www.ixdm.ch/events/colloquium/colloquium-2017-1/>. The next
session<https://www.ixdm.ch/elusive-earths/> will feature a presentation by
Jennifer Teets and Lorenzo Cirrincione on their series of works around the
cultural imaginaries of rare clays, soils, and earths. Other subsequent
sessions will encompass topics such as programming as a cultural technology, a
critical design research approach to so-called smart technologies or the use of
photogrammetry for 3D modeling in architecture and archaeology. In case of any
inquiries please don't hesitate to contact me via
felix.gerl...@fhnw.ch<mailto:felix.gerl...@fhnw.ch>.

Best wishes,

Felix Gerloff

————————————————————————————

Junior Researcher

ixdm Institute of Experimental Design and Media Cultures

Academy of Art and Design Basel
University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland

T:  +41 61 228 43 38
M: +41 76 480 08 82

www.ixdm.ch<http://www.ixdm.ch>
--
rohrpost - deutschsprachige Liste zur Kultur digitaler Medien und Netze
Archiv: http://www.nettime.org/rohrpost