2013/8/27 Jeffrey Johnson <n3...@me.com>

> On Aug 26, 2013, at 4:13 PM, Per Øyvind Karlsen wrote:
>
> > Subject says it all..
>
> Um no. I can't tell whether you have sent a reversed patch
> or are attempting a change in behavior.
>
> RPM SHOULD extract dependencies only from executable files.
>
> This is advertised behavior because of
>         chmod -x ...
> disabling.
>
> Feel free to start a discussion if you wish to change the implementation.
> But I have no desire to wander into a known mine field interpreter by
> interpreter.

Well, considering that php is pretty much near exclusively used on server
side for web development and that these php files are ~never invoked
directly as executable files, I figured that why extracting php
dependencies from executable files only is unfeasible should be fairly
obvious enough by itself..? :)

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind