2012/7/24 Jeffrey Johnson <n3...@me.com>:

> On Jul 23, 2012, at 9:22 PM, Per Øyvind Karlsen wrote:
>

>> grow up..
>>

> Take your best shot. Are you sure you don't wish to
> publicly claim "drunken" as responsible for my behavior?
>
> Think very very very carefully about what I know about you
> before admonishing me to "grow up".
>
>> I'll get back to you later..
>>

> Take your time, consistent with *your* priorities.,
I'm on *VACATION* in Amsterdam and on my last night  here before out
of hotel and later leaving home you *FUCKING* douche.

Consider yourself at extreme privilegie of me even taking my time for
you up in all of these.

GROW THE FUCK UP IF YOU'D LIKE TO STILL KEEP MY INVOLVE FURTHER OR I
*WILL* FORK THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PROJECT THAT YOU'D TOTALLY MAKE SURE
TO TURN INTO A FUCKING REDICULOUS JOKE OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS.

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind