Is there a realtime equivalent to the normal select(...) function?
I have multiple clients sending data to a single server and therefore I
need a select(...) function.

I've written so far a simple program (not RT) doing this, using the
select(...) function. When I ported this program to RT, I just tried and
added a _rt suffix to select and as result I'm getting a linker error
(undefined reference to 'select_rt').

Since I've read in the forum threads about having or not having a
select_rt(...) function I'm now curious to know if there is a select_rt
in RTnet or not. Or have I just "forgotten" to link a file? (currently
I've only included rtnet.h, including rtnet_sys.h getting me a lot of
errors).

Or if there's no select_rt(...) available, what alternatives do I have to
accomplish the scenario written above (multiple clients sending date to
single server - without using RTmac/TDMA)?

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer