From: Kak Sal <gabre...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [sim] PERLU INFO : Merawat Batu Hempedu
To: SahabatInteraktif@yahoogroups.com, shu...@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 9:27 PM

      Apparently this works!

REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY

This will be definitely a good piece of info if it can help people.

This is a useful piece of information that you may have not received before..
This is true and it works. You can 'google' Dr Lai Chiu-Nan to find out more
about her and the feedbacks of this treatment.

ps. as always, spread the good things

Pictures first, explanation and procedure follows:

1. Liver
2. Common Bile Duct
3. Gallstones
4. Gallbladder

REMOVING GALLSTONES NATURALLY
by Dr Lai Chiu-Nan

It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Chiu
Nan is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward
is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime.
Gallstones may not be everyone's concern. But they should be because we all
have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer. "Cancer is never the first
illness," Chiu Nan points out. "Usually, there are a lot of other problems
leading to cancer.

In my research in China , I came across some materials which say that people
with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It's a matter of big
or small, many or few.

One of the symp tom s of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy
meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you
feel pain in the liver area." So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan
offers the following method to remove them naturally.

The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and
gallbladder are closely linked.

Regimen:
1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat
four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones.
During the five days, eat normally.

2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
3. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of
warm water.
4. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts..
5. At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon
juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their
passage.

PS. 1cup=250ml, ? cup lemon juice=3 lemons (aprox.)

The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. "Usually they
float," Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had people who
passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many."

"Even if you don't have any symp tom s of gallstones, you still might have
some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then.

PASS THIS AND YOU MAY HELP OTHERS!