I don't usually but id be up for it for a sam meet up

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] On
Behalf Of Thomas Harte
Sent: 24 February 2014 22:13
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Retro shows and Sam's 25th birthday

I've never been to one but would definitely try to make some effort if
something like this were arranged. There's a 90% chance it'd be while I'm
out of the country but it'd be a good excuse to write something.

On 24 Feb 2014, at 13:42, Andrew Collier <and...@intensity.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I guess the Sam's 25th birthday is coming up this year.
>
> I was wondering anybody regularly goes to any of the retro computer shows
which happen from time to time, and whether there would be any interest from
sam-users generally to meet up at one of them? If there's a good one towards
the end of the year we could perhaps arrange a few Sam related stands, and
'adopt' it as a Sam's 25th anniversary event?