How is Germany for foreigners?

Maybe what we should do is contact someone like the Museum of Computing, which
obviously isn’t a conference space but often hosts lectures, suggest that the
Sam is an interesting topic and ask if we can use whatever they have as lecture
space for an evening? Maybe I’m aiming too high but it’s surely an interesting
story even for an outsider: what employees of Sinclair did next, how the
British computer industry ran out of steam? Then if we happen to combine that
with a detailed discussion of the software and so on, so be it?