My copy arrived yesterday. I’ve missed a couple of issues lately but this is
definitely the best SAM Revival issue that I’ve ever seen. It’s so packed with
stuff that you’d be forgiven for thinking it was the early 90s again :) Love
the original Robin Evans artwork too, can’t believe you tracked him down to get
new SAM robot doodles. Colin, you’re a maniac.

Thanks for a fantastic read!
Gavin