Hi!

Some time ago (samba 3.0.1?) I added machines to my domain with
'srvmrg.exe' and all went as I expect. IIRC.

If I am now adding machines, all machine-accounts have the initially group
"users" set instead of "machines". But they should't.

| add machine script = useradd -d /dev/null -g machines -s /bin/false %u

This is, because even if adding machines to the Domain the "set primary
group script" is called. But there is (or I see) no need for that.
Just when adding users to the Domain, this script is needed.

So, is this a "Bug" or a "Feature"?
Should I write a Bug-Report?

TIA.
--