Hello All,

Wanted to update you all that this issue is resolved.
This is my working configuration.

[global]
        workgroup = WORKGROUPNAME
        netbios name = servername
        encrypt passwords = yes
        password server = *
        passdb backend = ldapsam:"ldaps://x.y.z"
        log level = 9
        syslog = 0
        name resolve order = wins bcast hosts
        ldap suffix = o=x,c=y
        ldap machine suffix = ou=xx
        ldap group suffix = ou=yy
        ldap user suffix = ou=xx
        ldap idmap suffix = ou=nn
        ldap admin dn = cn=Manager,o=x,c=y
        idmap uid = 10000-20000
        idmap gid = 10000-20000
        winbind use default domain = yes
        winbind cache time = 5
        printing = cups
        printcap name = cups
        printcap cache time = 750
        cups options = raw
        map to guest = Bad User
        security = user
[JIAGEN]
        comment = JIAGEN project share
        path = /export/WTCCC
        valid users = @WTCCC
        write list = +WTCCC
        read only = No
        inherit acls = Yes
        force group = +WTCCC
        writable = yes
        create mask = 0660
        directory mask = 0770

I had some issue with server-side caching, which got resolved once I stopped nscd on the server.

Now everything is peachy!!!

Thanks,
Prakash