Hi Secure Coders,

As always, the Verizon Data Breach report highlighted some interesting
stats on attacks and breaches over the last year.  And, no surprise that
hacking accounts for a high chunk of those attack vectors, with SQL
Injection still prominent.

In order to build software securely, we cannot stress enough the importance
of proactively threat modeling applications and we’ve identified 5 of the
top reasons to do so. Avoiding a single breach is a good enough reason
alone to implement threat modeling but hey, for you skeptics out there,
we've compiled a handful of other key considerations as well.

Here's the blog post: http://myappsecurity.com/5-reasons-threat-modeling/

Please take a look – any and all feedback is welcome!

Thanks,

Reef Dsouza
Product Manager
MyAppSecurity