hi sc-l,

Last month, Cigital consultant Joe Harless suggested that I interview his NKU
professor James Walden.  It was a good idea.  Thanks Joe.  I have known James
for years.  He uses "Software Security" in some of his classes and he thinks
about software security all day.

Trained as a particle physicist, James is one of the leaders in academic
software security.  We talk about all sorts of things, top ten lists, breaking
versus fixing, bugs and flaws.  James teaches a Secure Software Engineering
course that is right up our ally here at sc-l.

Have a listen: http://www.cigital.com/silver-bullet/show-087/

And if you have a suggestion for a Silver Bullet episode, let me know!

gem

company www.cigital.com
justiceleague www.cigital.com/justiceleague
book www.swsec.com