hi sc-l,

On one of the best Silver Bullet security podcasts in many a moon, I interview
Matthew Green, research professor at Johns Hopkins university.  Remember that
university professor whose NSA-related posting was given a takedown notice?
That was Matthew.  Find out what he thought of all that:

http://www.cigital.com/silver-bullet/show-090/

We also discuss, the difference between theoretical crypto and applied crypto,
why software securty is so dang hard, ARA, and breakfast cereal.

Have a listen and pass it on.  As always, your feedback is welome.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague
book www.swsec.com