hi sc-l,

Hard to believe, but Silver Bullet has been running for ten years---120 months
of shows in a row without missing a month.  To celebrate this accomplishment,
we shot a video for episode 120 out by the Shenandoah river at my house.  And
we turned the tables on the interview.  Marcus Ranum, inventor of the firewall,
interviews me.

We discuss: software security, internet of (crappy) things, the surveillance
state, advisory board work, toothbrush dDoS, perl, and evolutionary biology.
Have a look.  I hope you enjoy it.

http://bit.ly/SB-gem

Silver Bullet continues to be a blast to do.  Last time we ran stats last
October, Silver Bullet had over 1.4 million listens with an episode averaging
almost 14K listeners.

gem

https://www.garymcgraw.com/