STAR TREK LAS VEGAS
GOLD WEEKEND NOW SOLD OUT:
NEW PACKAGES ON SALE TODAY!
Unprecedented news today that the GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES for the
Official STAR TREK CONVENTION LAS VEGAS Saluting The 40th Anniversary
are now completely SOLD OUT!

Our thanks and appreciation to all, and today we are happy to announce
that the next best weekend packages are now available: THE CAPTAIN'S
CHAIR!

This year we've upgraded THE CAPTAIN'S CHAIR PACKAGES to include more
benefits than before including an amazing CHAMPAGNE TOAST and
CELEBRITY CABARET saluting the 40th Anniversary. Other benefits
include great reserved seating for all four days, a fantastic dinner
and complimentary attractions at STAR TREK: THE EXPERIENCE on Friday
Night, the Dessert Party with entertainment, pre-registration, great
gifts and the limited edition collector's gold coin, and more!

So, leave the outside world and its cares behind for one week and make
your plans to join thousands of fellow Star Trek fans from around the
globe as we celebrate Gene Roddenberry's legacy of a positive future
for mankind! The dates are August 17-20, 2006 at The Las Vegas Hilton
Hotel.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE DETAILS AND TO PICK UP YOUR
CAPTAIN'S CHAIR PACKAGES and reserve your hotel rooms!
http://www.creationent.com
Other conventions coming to a city near you with stars from Farscape,
Stargate, Xena, horror and more !   Info on site.
Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/snDrlB/TM