Hi,
I am working on Cyberflex Access cards with a Reflex 64 reader, using pcsclite
0.5.5 and OCF 1.2
I must implement a modular multiplication on card between 512-bit integers
(represented with byte arrays), then sign the result.
To avoid timeouts when i do the modular multiplication, the host need to send
this apdu to the card at every cycle
50 12 00 00 40
If the result is not yet ready the card sends this SW
0x7777
And then the host resend the apdu 50 12 00 00 40, until the result is not ready

At the end, the card returns to host the correct result of the modular
multiplication, and the result is sent correctly to another cardlet for
signing.
BUT, when i request the sign of the result with this apdu: 60 16 00 00 40, the
ocf throw this exception:

 opencard.core.OpenCardRuntimeException: invalid response apdu, lenght
must be at least 2 bytes        at
com.ibm.opencard.terminal.pcsc10.Pcsc10CardTerminal.internalSendAPDU
etc. etc.

This seem a loss of synchronization between the card and the reader. Is this a
pcsc problem? Can anyone suggest me a possible solution?

I thank you all in advance,
Emiliano Ida'