Hello,

> > But now to the problems:
> > The ATR of the 16Kb card is always empty (NULL
> > pointer,
> > as it is no 2-/3-wire card). Is this implementation
> > in the CT code correct ?
> >

> Yes. I2C cards does not return ATR. So The driver
> leaves this data blank. The CT spec does not says
> nothing about this being incorrect, so I guess it's
> fine.

The ECO5000 drivers tries to read the first 4 bytes from the I2C card
and uses them as the ATR.
We have also implemented an extended RESET_CARD and REQUEST_ICC command
which allows to set the ATR manually. This is very useful if you have
uninitialized I2C cards which normally only contain "FF"-Bytes.

> I don't know of such specification. You just need to
> use the appropiate CT commands (see MKT specs) to send
> PIN, change PIN, etc.

Yes, Carlos is right. The only way to communicate to a memorycard
is the use of the so called interindustry commands.

---
Frank Thater

Thater IT Consulting GbR
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]