From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Syed Lateef
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 5:06 AM
To: scripting@lists.myITforum.com
Subject: [scripting] SCCM - Application deployment Scripts

Hi All,

I'm a beginner on SCCM 2012 any one please send me the best scripting url which
will be easy for my routine work. Like just to change version,regkey,etc..,

Regards,

Syed Lateef

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.