From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of slkissin...@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:00 AM
To: scripting@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [scripting] SCCM - Application deployment Scripts

I think what you are asking is “how do I possibly start figuring this out”.
I’ll point you to two different places.

  1.   www.itninja.com<http://www.itninja.com>   At ITNinja, people, no matter
if they happen to be using ConfigMgr, or GPO or any method, people share “how
to get something to automatically install quietly with the settings we need”.
So it's not about “how to get this installed with CM12”, but “how to get this
specific thing to install automatically”--which when all is said and done, is
all you really want, I believe.

  1.  csi-windows.com, the training courses, books or other resources there can
help you get up to speed on how to support windows-based devices using industry
standard methods (again, not necessarily “how to use CM12 to…”, but about
scripting, windows installer technologies, app-v, etc.)