What about cert-based?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Daniel Ratliff
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 1:40 PM
To: scripting@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [scripting] PowerShell to store password securely in a script?

Thanks Keith, we may one day replace this custom solution we have with a
commercial product, but for now our goal is just to see if PoSH + Compliance is
a more successful method than WinBatch + Package deployment.

A few other things I plan on looking at is maybe a DSC script or possibly
something centrally managed to sync instead of a push method.

Thanks for the ideas everyone.

Daniel Ratliff