Apologies I sent the wrong file out.
--
Kartik Thakore <thakore.kar...@gmail.com>
--- Begin Message ---
SDLx::* is still in the stages of being too slow to use. We have not
optimized the SDLx::Validate in it.

You can mix with SDL::* to improve your performance, if you are
confident of the validation.

Another things you can do is keep track of what 'LED' changes, and only
update that rect.

SDL::Video::update_rects( ( SDL::Rect->new(x,y,w,h), .... );

I have attached an updated script.

Regards,
Kartik Thakore

--