Hi!

On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 06:00:24AM -0300, breno wrote:

> So far we had some awesome entries - people really stood up to the
> challenge! Check them out:

And where can I get those games from?  :-)

PS: I tried to convert my old SpaceInvader hack from YAPC::Europe 2008
to SDLx-stuff (during Dutch Perl Workshop last weekend, and on my train
journey back..), but I had some problems. I'll post them later (now at
work), but do you prefere mailing list posts or blog posts? I guess blog
posts are more visible, so I was planning a blog post, but than blogs
aren't the greatest medium for detailed technical discussions etc.

Any opinions?

Greetings,
domm

--