On 2013-08-19, at 7:43 PM, Mason James wrote:

> On 2013-08-19, at 4:20 AM, Kartik Thakore wrote:
>
>> There is no need to. I made a PDL to SDL_surface work before. And in SDL2
>> you can create template from surface.
>
> awesome, thanks Kartik
>

> and slightly off-topic but…
> has anyone managed to build POGL on debian-wheezy lately?  i'm getting a
> segfault :/

hi All

i had another go at this, and fixed my build problem (some missing GL libraries)
i managed to sort a working travis buildbot for the repo too - using xvfb, a
virtual X11 framebuffer tool

this 'xvfb' technique should allow us to get a passing build of the framebuffer
tests on the SDL2 repo :)

https://github.com/KohaAloha/POGL/commit/3feb44a192f8b35625daf4c2fc74615d55883c0f
https://travis-ci.org/KohaAloha/POGL/builds/10618263

cheers, Mason