--- news ---

In reworking the ServerDB Catalyst example, I decided to do some
aggressive refactoring (more on that later) and discovered that I
needed to bless the entire $tree into my Seamstress subclass because
without doing so, they were HTML::Element objects and could not call
the methods of the needed superclasses.

This blog post explains it with code examples:
http://sw-design.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/perl/html-seamstress/reblessing-whole-tree.html

The CPAN will have 4.2 tomorrow. For now it is at:
http://hcoop.net/~terry/cpan-dumps/HTML-Seamstress-4.2.tar.gz

--- introductions ---

Matthew, meet Gary from Australia
and Gary, meet Matthew from Houston, TX

Matthew is the author of several useful extensions to HTML::Element -
http://search.cpan.org/~msisk/

And Gary supplied the first patch to Seamstress via RT.

now all 3 mailing list members know each other :)