Greetings all,

Yeah, I did contize. Got a new thing going now -- see
http://continuity.tlt42.org/ . Using Coro::Cont as a base for a
continuation-based web app library. All sorts of fun

Naw, I don't like PeTaL as much as a pure separation approach. Or
rather, instead of a big/aggressive mini-language, I want a language
which is already there -- tags, attributes, context.

The attribute thing you showed is all fancy and nice, but not exactly
what I've been going for. I'll have to give it some thought :). I would
tend to prefer a simple hash of selectors => subrefs, more like
behaviour.js does. Makes it easier to apply a whole set of rules... or
re-apply them or apply them to a sub-tree or what have you.

--Brock