Hello,

After a one week feedback period, as discussed in a previous email, I would
like to trigger a one week voting period for release of the new version of the
website.

The changes includes:

 - A new responsive, modern and appealing homepage for the James project
 - We keep the main website the same but:
   - We improve side menu navigation with a single side menu, all across
the website
   - Make top menu consistent
   - We revisited some critical pages, and tried to make it more consistent
   - Remove most stable
   - We re-wrote pages about performance, migration support, etc...
   - Landing page of old website have been made more user friendly.
 - News have been moved to homepage

The improvement of the website is an important milestone towards James
3.0 release.

You can view the result online: http://62.210.100.33

React with +1 if you support this claim.

React with -1 if you reject it.

This is a Majority Approval Vote. PMC members are invited to participate to it.

We will conclude it on the 28th of April 2017, 1pm UTC.

Cheers,

Benoit Tellier