Noel, I have verified that is actually is working. My spam processor is saving the test message to the spam directory. I would guess that with your approach, the mail is not even accepted. How do I set it up to check in the "in-protocol" handler chain? I grep'd my james install for "in-protocol" but didn't find anything. -- Bud

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
I use zen.spamhaus.org, but I use it in the in-protocol handler chain, not
the mailet pipeline.

        --- Noel