From: Bernd Waibel [mailto:bwai...@intarsys.de]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 15:24
To: James Users List <server-user@james.apache.org>
Subject: AW: james-cli failure [unsigned]

Hi

no, never had seen this before.
I could only remember: we had a user who wanted to send a very large video
file via mail.
The video was too much for any mail server to be handled.
Most mail servers do have a limit of about 20 MB per mail.

Did James try to handle a large mail (89 MB) in this case of situation?
<<< no. we just started James and are doing some experimental by sending
small emails.

I think I could not help, but maybe recommend:
What surprised me is that 89 Megabyte should be committed.
How much memory do you have? (free -mh).
It could just be a memory problem (not having enough OS memory free).

You could read that:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27262629/jvm-cant-map-reserved-memory-whe
n-running-in-docker-container

Best regards