Hello there everyone, my name is Matt from Germany.

As I struggeled a bit to get the current james build up and running (compiled
from source), I was finally able to set it up so I can send and receive mails
over my root server. Also I got STARTTLS running (some hint: you need to set
keystore-password and key-password the same - this could be a security issue
and maybe schould advanced to support different keystore and key passwords) so
the connection between my mail client and the server is encrypted, but sadly
this isn't true for connections to and from other mail servers. But this should
be another topic.

My current problem is: How do I use the add-ons like jSPF or jDKIM as
spam-protection?
Sadly I couldn't find any information neither in the docs (or I missed them)
nor by asking Google (wich mostly led me to the repos or the main site).

Any help is appreciated, but don't need to be asap as my domain and mail-system
is used by myself for private personal use only.

side note: As this is my first time using a mail-list I'm sorry for violating
any rules. I've read your guidelines and googled on how about to use
mail-lists, but I'm more into standard forums.

Thanks in advance to anyone who spares some minutes.

yours Matt