Thanks Matthieu. I got it..We have started evaluating 3.0 RC1. Will come
back if I have any questions..

Thanks
Mahesh

On 24-May-2017 3:57 PM, "Matthieu EXT_BAECHLER" <mbaech...@linagora.com>
wrote:

Hi Mahesh,

We'll release "when it's ready".

It's a non-answer to your question, I apologize.

ETAs are usually something harmful because people expect Quality, Features
and fixed release date, the truth is you have to pick two.

I started to talk about switching from Quality+Features to Quality+Date aka
time-based release. Not sure the community will agree but I don't want the
next version to wait for 10 years.

About SMTP : we use it on a small scale deployment and we have load-testing
to exercise it, so yes, it's pretty stable I think.

Regards,

--

Matthieu Baechler